We're super excited to start our Pin it 2 Win it Giveaway! You have the chance to win a haircut, hair color and products! Our friends down the street at SA VA are also including a $75.00 giftcard and a handmade, beaded bracelet (value- $100.00)
If you have any questions! Leave them below in the comments or ask right on our Facebook page!
We are super excited about our new Tuesday promotion. Everyone loved the 20% off on Sundays and Mondays so we are excited to introduce Happy Tuesdays.
Here are the guidelines!
2 haircuts for $60.00
You + a friend, or a relative or a secret admirer… anyone you want!
Both hair cuts must be done on the same day. (No exceptions or money back otherwise) When calling to set up the appointment (215-567-4790) please let the receptionist know that you are calling for the Happy Tuesday Promotion on Facebook!
The hair cut must be paid in full by the first person to come in for the cut. (Example: Your appointment is at 10am and your friends is at 2pm. You must pay the full $60.00 at 10am and then your friend pays nothing at 2pm)
You may choose any stylist that you like!
Share this with all of your friends! They might want to split a cut with you!
This promotion is open to current and new clients!
LIKE us on Facebook and post any questions or your new look
FIRST OF ALL! We would like to thank everyone who participated in our Inspire Me giveaway. It means a lot to see everyone get excited about coming in and getting all gorgeous/handsome by our amazing stylists.
We loved all of the people that our fans posted as their inspiration- there were so many and we found them all inspirational as well! The giveaway started in the beginning of March and ended this past weekend and the comments were coming in at all times. (Notification OVERLOAD!!) The comment battle was on during the last week and two fans pushed ahead of the rest.
After going through each comment to make sure there were no repeats It came down to 112 comments vs a close 101...
With that being said... The winner of our Inspire Me giveaway will get a free color and cut along with some products to top it all off.
The winner is...Eva Dømi with a total of 112 unique comments on her Jessica Alba post
Congrats to Eva! Be sure to call Helen or Nick at the salon to set up your appointment! 215-567-4790
And to our runner up, Julie Palermo we'd love for you to also call in and set up an appointment for a free hair cut We'll also let you pick a styling product of your choice!
Yay!!! Again! Thank you to everyone who participated! We have some really fun stuff happening here at RNHS and we're excited to share it all with everyone!
Dalia @ Richard Nicholas Hair Studio
Who inspires you?
Did a starlet of the past inspire your current look? Is it a current celebrity who helps you shine? Was it your your stylish grandmother who did it? Who ever it was, post their image on our Facebook page and tell us why they inspired you. The person who receives the most comments on their post will win a free cut, color and products to help them carry on in their stylish ways.
1. No purchase necessary
2. This giveaway is not endorsed by Facebook
3. Must be 18 years or older to participate
4. The photo of your inspiration must be posted on the Richard Nicholas Fan Page wall. You may not tag Richard Nicholas Hair Studio in your post, your entry will not be counted.
5. If your privacy settings are very high, some people, including the page admin, may not be able to see the post. Please take note and adjust settings accordingly.
6. The person who receives the most unique comments on their photo will win the following prizes: Haircut ($60.00 value) Hair color (60.00- 180.00 value) Product ( 20.00 - $100.00 value)
7. The start date is: March 7th 2012 at 9:00am eastern time, The end date is April 7th 2012 12:00pm eastern time
8. The winner will be sent a Facebook message from page admin (Migdalia Gonzalez) in order to make sure the winner is picks up prizes and sets appointment. if the winner does not respond within a week of the contest (7 days), the runner up will be contacted.
We love contests here at RNHS! Why? Well... who doesn't love a free cut, or color or even product! Well you all are in luck! Coming soon we'll be holding a photo contest via our Facebook page and although we can't give you any details yet. Below is a sneak peek!
(No you won't be meeting a celebrity, but you'll feel like one when we're through with you!)
Check out this amazing video from a photo shoot by the team at ScissorCandy to promote our upcoming event MODS vs. ROCKERS coming in 2012 in Philadelphia, Pa. Check out Scissor Candy for more details.